Sunday 24 February 2013

1st Anniversary Sunday Stash

Sunday Stash #52

This week marks one year since I started admitting my fabric addiction and confessing it publicly. It eventually evolved into a linky party a few months later when I wondered if other addicts needed a support group as well.

I want to thank you for 'coming out' with your addictions and making me feel 'normal' and 'in good company'. After all there are worse things I could be addicted to (like cleaning or gambling!). If you make confession along with me this week you will be in the running for a little give-away.



I have a current copy of Australian Quilter's Companion magazine #59. It comes with a special DVD and some great articles (including back grounding artists by our own Jane Kelly of 'Where Jane Creates'). And I am happy to post overseas. So link up way below to be in the running. I will announce the winner next Sunday Stash.



Now for the Fabric

This comes from the second fabric win late last year. I was fortunate to win a Fat Quarter bundle from Freshly Squeezed Fabrics. Of course I chose 'Pearl Bracelets' by Lizzy House


purple, violet, apple green, red, candy pink, orange, yellow and brown

Randi was also happy to make use of the satchel and I added some yardage of Kona Ash and White to the order.



I had no trouble with ordering or receiving all within about 3 weeks from the USA to Australia. 

Thank You 

Hosting Sunday Stash is no small event and Molli Sparkles really stepped up the standards with his great  photography of Nancy Drew fabric last week.



Now it's your turn to confess! Link up below. (ps. please make sure you are a not a no-reply blogger so that I can contact you via email if you are the random winner).


12 comments:

  1. Love those Pearl bracelet fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pearl bracelets! Well done on a year of celebrating the fabric addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing:-) I confess to buying fabric it will take me years to get round to using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love those pearl bracelets! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay happy anniversary! This is my first time linking up and admitting I am a fabri-holic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also love those pearl bracelets! Something I need to add to my Sunday Stash:) Thanks for hosting this fun linky party. It's my first time entering but I enjoy seeing your finds every week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary, Fiona! I just got my first pearl bracelet as well. They make such great anniversary gifts! LOL Plus, it's a rainbow so I'm totally on board with that. Looks like some new people are coming out of the fabric collectors anonymous closet as well, yay! We must be there to support them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we must be gentle with the new 'collectors'.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your first linky anniversary! I love the pearl bracelets :) I've finally managed a SS but on a Monday LOL Thanks for being a lovely host and delightful friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Fiona! That's really very exciting! And it looks like you have some lovely fabric to help you celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't sure about the bracelet until I got some of the Sand color and I just love it. And your post on your poor wet chicken and their privacy was so great :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.